<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Jessie's Here! 

The girl got here today! Of course, this was after her transmission exploded outside Phoenix, so she arrived via plane instead of car. But it's all the same to me. Takin' the night off to go check out some funkness.

Our friend Andrea is also about the house through the weekend, which is sweet. We've been goofin' off all afternoon, so no studying today. We hit up the photo booth at The Short Stop here in Echo Park. Andrea has promised to scan them and e-mail them when she gets back to SF. Will post as soon as that happens.

Anyway...just a quick post. I'm still here. Barbri still sucks. I'm slackin' hardcore even though I said today would be the day I'd buckle down. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Hold it down, kiddos.

Oh...and Divi finally made with the baby picture. Do check out the youtube video action...cute dog on baby action.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?