<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 03, 2006

Brazil-France 

Went to see the game at Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood with my friends Kate and John. It was a blast. Then we watched two MLS games afterward for a soccer marathon. Great day.

Brazil got schooled. France just played better, that's all there is to it. That was unexpected. But it was great to see Zidane so great on the ball. He's one of my favorite players of all time. Classy, no-frills football at it's creative best.

So none of my teams are left in the tournament now. C'est la vie. Still going to skip my practice exam to see the match on Wednesday (unless I get smart and realize that's the worst idea since the time I ate a bunch of pop rocks and chugged a soda - it doesn't kill you, by the way, but that doesn't mean it's okay).

Need a little funny in your life? Got this via e-mail from Toy.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?