<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup 

This whole confluence of the World Cup with the bar exam may be my undoing. I've been up since 6:00 a.m. watching the England-Paraguay and Sweden-Trinidad and Tobago matches.

Horrible officiating, by the way, giving that second yellow to Avery John from T and T. That was a hard tackle, but good soccer. Taking a man off the underdog like that in a 50-50 encounter is just shitty.

I'm so going to fail the bar.

UPDATE: What a great match. T and T, a man down for the entire second half because of a terrible call, playing Sweden to a draw. I love a good upset. How about Hislop in goal for T and T. Great composure leading to some brilliant saves that really kept the underdogs in the game.

That's what the World Cup is all about. I'm so failing the bar.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?