<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cafe Josie 

So I took my better half out for anniversary dinner last night and chose a local Austin establishment I hadn't tried out yet - Cafe Josie.

I recommend it if you've got a special occassion that warrants a quiet atmosphere, true fine dining service, and spending more money than you normally would. Entrees are in the $18-25 range and there's a good selection of wine available for any pocketbook and pallet.

I had the pepito redfish and it kicked ass. Jess had the beef tenderloin and it was delicious as well. But the kicker was the appetizer - probably the best fried oysters I've ever had...and what sauces.

So overall I recommend the place. Unique dishes and flavors in a nice, quiet atmosphere.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?