<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 15, 2005

Weekend 

I went and saw the first pre-season Texans game in Houston with my folks Sat. evening. It was fun...we had front row seats. I'd never sat front row at an NFL game before. I was amazed to see so many people there...Reliant Stadium (which I'd never been inside before) was HUGE and 2/3 full even though it was a pre-season game. Pretty nuts.

I'm glad Houston has a football team again.

I'll be spending the week working late (!) on some stuff and spending my "free" time getting ready to travel to Japan. Man am I excited.

The one thing I do promise to do around here is to post some on music I'm diggin' right now. I realized recently that I never do that here despite the fact that music is a huge, important part of my life. So get ready for that. Lesson #1 will be Nostalgia 77. His/they're (it's a guy who fronts a band) new album, "The Garden" is a stroke of unadulterated genius and deserves more than these few words. And it'll get just that, with a proper review as soon as I have time.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?