<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

Okay okay...a few more... 

Prayers at the shrine.

The expressway - Tokyo at night. This was taken right by the hotel I'm staying in thanks to my friend Kenji, who is putting me up while I'm here. The man, quite simply, is made of generosity and is one of my favorite people. Anyone who knows him will agree with that. He's without a doubt one of the kindest people I know - a good friend and a great partying companion. He'll get you into trouble and leave you with the worst hangover you've ever had in your life. Yet somehow the next time he knocks on your door to hit the streets, you don't even think about missing it.

Jess makes a beautiful room even lovlier. It's so nice to have my better half around again.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?