<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Back 2 School 4 Real! 

I hate all the hype of "back to school." When it's back to law school, there's not much to get hype about I'm afraid. I didn't even get any phat new threadz!

Anywho...back from Tokyo - sorry for the lack of blogging, but I ended up cramming in tons of partying, hanging out, and even a little sight seeing and barely got to my keyboard after the second day. I might post some more pictures later when I figure out which one's deserve to make it to the hall of fame.

Today was the first day of school. It was also the first day of my life where I know what my first "career move" (to the extent I'm capable of engaging in such a thing) is to be. I'm about to call the hiring partner for my future employer and accept my offer of employment for next fall.

That's a strange feeling and it makes it hard to pay attention in school except in those classes with practical components or those that I find independently academically interesting. Luckily, I think most of my classes this semester fit into one of those two categories. I'm actually kind of stoked to be back. Taking it easy, though. No worries.

If you're in Austin, head out to the Back 2 School Blowout Extravaganza Fantastico tomorrow night at Plush. I've got some goodies from Japan you haven't heard yet...nicely. Get Broke!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?