<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Rents 

My folks are visiting me in L.A. from Houston this weekend. I picked them up from the airport last night and basically just came straight back home after that. It was already almost midnight, Texas time, and I didn't mind getting to bed early.

Today we may go meet some friends of the family down near San Diego for a meal and a chat. If they're not available, then I think I'm going to take the parents for a tour of my office here and then go see the Huntington Gardens (and library and art collection) over in the Pasadena/San Marino area. I'm trying to get L.A. to leave a good impression on my mom, which isn't easy. But I figure if that's going to happen, we're going to spend most of our time on the far west side and Pasadena (which will be a good thing to check out today). I'd never live near the Pas, but she doesn't have to know that.

I think tomorrow we might go to the Getty. More on that later.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?