<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New Pictures from China 

Jess has a few new posts up on her blog and some new pictures from Guizhou up on her myspace blog. Click here or on her link under "Friends" to the left.

Today I'm booking a flight to Tokyo to meet her when she goes to her conference on her way back to the states. My buddy Kenji is going to be there for work. He's lived in Tokyo for years at a time and is fluent in Japanese, so this is the perfect opportunity to have a semi-local guide and see Jess a week before I would otherwise. It's gonna cost me an arm and a leg to get there, but once I'm there, Kenji is going to set me up with a place to stay so it should be pretty cheap.

I'm really stoked. I just wish I could stay there longer than 6 days.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?