<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

Okay Really - Light Blogging 

My folks are coming in tomorrow morning and I'll be picking up my last final (a 48 hour take-home exercise in torture from this man) at 3 in the afternoon.

I will turn in that final on Monday afternoon and proceed to the nearest drinking establishment.

On Tuesday, Jessie and I will pack our stuff into my car and start our journey out to Los Angeles by traveling west to San Angelo to visit her parents. We'll spend a night there, a night in Tuscon, and then arrive in L.A. on Thursday evening if all goes as planned.

I start work out there on the 23rd.

In other words - no blogging for a bit, though I'm going to try to post more (including pictures) of my experiences out there than I did last summer's stint in Houston.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?