<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Finals 

Blabbity blabbity RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I hate finals.

I went by the library today and I think I caught ISS.

For those who don't know, ISS is "Irrationally Stressed Syndrome" and is a conversation-borne illness frequently contracted by law students and passed to their peers by such statements as "I've been at the library since six this morning."

Though scientists have yet to understand how or why, it can also be transmitted through visual contact with ridiculous study aids, like massive flow charts or 3-D models of statutory regimes. Just the sight of sucha contraption crafted by an infected 1L or 2L can lead to immediate onset of ISS.

There is no cure for ISS. The only treatment is to stop giving a fuck.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?