<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 29, 2005

Hold Your Nose Tuesday 

Ann Coulter is coming to UT.

From my inbox:
The Student Endowed Centennial Lectureship (SECL) and the Student Events Center Distinguished Speakers Committee (DSC) are pleased to invite UT Austin students, faculty, and staff to a lecture with Ann Coulter, political columnist and best-selling author. Ms. Coulter will speak on Tuesday, May 3, 2005, at 7:30 p.m. in the LBJ Auditorium. Passes are free and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis to those with a valid UT ID (students, faculty and staff) beginning at 8 a.m. Monday, May 2 at the Student Events Center front desk, located at the north end of the 4th level of the Texas Union (UNB 4.300).
I'm a little curious. I missed Whorowitz when he was here, and I heard it was a circus. So that piques my curiousity a bit more. But then again, they say curiosity killed the cat. And from reading a bit of Ms. Coulter's "writing", I know that she actually wants me dead based on my political beliefs.

So even though I'm not a cat, I'm going to steer clear.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?