<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

New Links, Cont. 

So I've discovered a new way to procrastinate. I'm building my link list on the left side of the page. Here's the new ones:

Under Music/Culture (which will expand exponentially sometime when I decide to do it proper justice - it started as a cheap heading to promote myself as a dj but deserves to be used for real):

- Creative Commons is a cool idea that allows people to share their creative works with protections alternative to and more flexible than our copyright laws.

- Wikipedia you should know about already, but it's basically a free information source, built upon continuously - similar concept to Creative Commons in terms of making more information available to more people at less cost and with little restriction.

Under Friends: You Must be Present to Win is the blog of our local Texas Law Review IP law geek, Doug. Dig it.

Under Law:
- Becker-Posner blog will be self explanatory to anyone who would care to read it, coming soon.

- Tribe Blog much the same, also coming soon.

UPDATE: Tribe Blog turns to be a fake. Removed.

This is fun.

UPDATE AGAIN: Very special newbie on the friends list - my good friend Toy. She's one of the few people in the world who can order me around without reservation (but don't use that word w/ her...she's Comanche and proud).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?