<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Craig's List Political Gladiators 

This is fucking hilarious.

I certainly don't think this is how we should work things out amongst ourselves. But for pure, superficial comedic value, this is funny as a motherfucker.

Somebody needs some New Age anger management classes. Someone teach this guy to program crystals to ooze peace while he sleeps or some other mumbo-jumbo bullshit.

UPDATE: Here's what you'll see if you click through (because this is too funny for the lazy people to miss):
Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m

Reply to: anon-47785163@craigslist.org
Date: Wed Nov 03 19:11:50 2004


I would like to fight a Bush supporter to vent my anger. If you are one, have a fiery streek, please contact me so we can meet and physically fight. I would like to beat the shit out of you.
Damn...that's so wrong it's right (or left, or whatever).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?