<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Cheney in Hospital 

Anyone who knows me well knows I don't care much for Dick Cheney, and even less for his wife.

But today he's in the hospital, and everyone should take some time out to send some good vibes his way and to his family as well.

I don't agree with much of anything the man does. I truly think he's a nefarious influence on our body politic. Yet he has the benefit of being a realist and a secularist (albeit a greedy, manipulative one) in an apparently increasingly dogmatic and religious culture. That, at least, allows me to understand fully what it is with which I am disagreeing, a pleasure denied me by the Dobsonites and some others on the Right.

In any event, here's to better health.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?