<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Talent Show on Religion 

Okay...traditional disclaimer about how I like my friends who are religious and all that.

But everyone who actually pays attention to what I say or write (i.e., nobody, really, but who's counting?) knows that I find jokes undermining religion to be funny, so here's a nice little quip from Greg at the Talent Show while discussing astrology:
Sorry guys, no astrology post for you. It probably would have been funny, but it just wasn't worth reading through all the crap about star signs and moons over my hammy. If I wanted to subject myself to vague metaphysical nonsense based on the pseudo-spiritual writings by people who don't understand science and are just looking for an easy way to explain the world, I'd go to church.
Ouch...nice one.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?