<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Nobel Prize Winner Levitates! 

So 3 Americans are sharing the nobel prize for their work on the "strong force" that holds together the nucleus of the atom.
Their work has helped science get closer to "a theory for everything," the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said in awarding the physics prize.
Having "a theory for everything" would certainly be pretty sweet. Can't deny that. But the really dope shit comes a little later in the article, when one of the scientists says:
"Of course it is something I've been dreaming about for quite a while now," he said.

He said he would spend the day "sort of floating six feet above the ground."
Now THAT'S fuckin' neat. I mean...a theory for everything is definitely something to think about, but this dude can fuckin' levitate, man! I've decided that I want to be a physicist when I grow up so I can learn to fly as well.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?