<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Buckle Down 

So I took on this research project for the Anti-Defamation League and have been procrastinating ever since. The problem is, the research is not on a narrow legal issue, but on a "scenario" that has about a billion issues embedded in it for me to pick at and pull on. After rereading my assignment, I realize I need to just tackle this thing and move on.

The problem is, there isn't much law in the area to work with, and surprisingly little commentary given the rather commonplace nature of the scenario (it deals with letters to the editor and whether defamatory letters can lead to a cause of action against either the writer - anonymous in the scenario - or the publisher). You can probably see the cunundrum of the assignment based on that parenthetical...it's like 12 issues in one...

Now that I've bitched about it, I need to get some work done...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?