<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Worse than Watergate 

No, I'm not talking about the book. I don't even want to know. I 'm going back to my ostrich head in the sand approach to the Bush administration. Only even that tactic wouldn't let me ignore this. The Bush administration, in their utter contempt fo the 9/11 commission, has taken another step at stonewalling. They are refusing to give up a speech that Condi Rice was going to give on defense on 9/11 because it's "confidential." A SPEECH! A CONFIDENTIAL SPEECH THAT WAS TO BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC! What the FUCK!?!?!

Josh Marshall says more, better, and without the annoying ALL CAPS thing or the cussin'.

(And yes...I'm still pissed about losing that long ass post)

(And yes...I'm procrastinating when I should be either sleeping or working on my memo)


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?