<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

Left-Libertarian? 

Call me slow or uninformed, but I didn't realize this was a developing school of thought worthy of being countered by the essay Leiter links to here. I haven't finished reading it yet, but it appears there is a relatively significant amount of literature on a conceptual framework that i didn't know existed, but have used the nomenclature of to describe my own view of the world and its inhabitants. I'm going to have to stop saying this about myself until I've read up on it sufficiently to determine if my own views correspond with a degree of precision that justifies overt subscription. Really intrigued. I'll try to do some reading (like I really have time) and report back here. Sounds promising, even though the inconsistencies pointed out in Risse's piece have not escaped my attention, they are far from fatal to the framework as far as I can tell (though I am decidedly a non-philosopher).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?