<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Ashcroft Sued 

This is just awesome. Our Sorcerer General is being sued by one of his own prosecutors. I'm not going to comment on the merits of the thing, as a) I don't know anything about it than what is linked to and b) I think it's pretty likely this guy is more disgruntled than whistle-blower, althought I bet the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I just think anything that will lead to a better fight against terror (and by that I don't mean in the amorphous sense it is used by the administration, but in the very real sense of keeping people from killing Americans) AND a pain in Ashcroft's ass is a good thing. It's also another indication that the famous cohesion of the Bush Administration is falling apart at all levels and in all departments. That's good in my book, too. The more we know about the Stonewaller Administration the better. I'm not for complete transparency of government, but these cats have taken it WAY too far with the secrecy shit.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?